If you haven’t organised the place you will be parking your car when you are away on holiday this summer you’re probably going to soon.
A lot of people opt for meet and greet parking for the convenience of driving straight to the airport and leaving parking the car up to someone else. Meet and greet airport parking, sometimes called Valet parking is the ultimate safe, secure and convenient car parking option available at most UK airports.
Widely accepted as the most convenient and stress free way to smooth your departure experience, Meet and Greet is fast becoming the option of choice for business, holidays and particularly if you’re carrying large amounts of luggage.
On arrival at the airport, you drive to the terminal and you will be met by a driver who will take your car to a secure parking facility, often off-airport. At the end of your holiday when you have returned to the airport, the driver will have driven your car back to the terminal for you to collect.
You can book Meet and Greet parking via Monster Airport Parking with the best available prices guaranteed.
Not all UK airports have meet and greet parking, but through the Monster you can still find Park Mark awarded car parks nearby.
This is what our major UK airports are providing:
Airports in England:
- Gatwick airport has its own approved operator scheme for off-airport car parks.
- Heathrow Airport provide their own parking, including a meet and greet service
- Manchester Airport provide their own parking, including a meet and greet service
- Stansted Airport provide their own parking, including a meet and greet service
Airports in Scotland:
- Aberdeen Airport provide a variety of parking services
- Edinburgh Airport provide a variety of parking, including valet parking
- Glasgow Airport provide their own parking services
Airports in Wales:
- Cardiff Airport provide a variety of parking services
Airports in Northern Ireland:
- Belfast International Airport provide a variety of parking, including a meet and greet service